- Started violin at 8 years old.
- Started studying with Barbara Williams (a retired BYU professor) at 12 years old.
- Participated in Utah Valley Youth Honors Orchestra, Utah Valley Youth Symphony, Utah Valley Philharmonic Orchestra, and Timpanogos Chamber Orchestras during Highschool.
- Graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho with a Bachelor of Musical Arts with an emphasis in String Pedagogy where she studied with Ted Ashton
- Participated in BYU-Idaho’s Symphony Orchestra, Sinfonietta, Chamber Orchestra and Baroque Ensemble, as well as being a substitute violinist for the Idaho Falls Symphony.
- Teaching in my home studio in Springville, UT for 7 years.
- Member of the Utah Valley Symphony.
- Member of MTNA, UMTA and am a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music in violin.
- Started piano at 6 years old and took lessons through high school.
- Took 3 years of organ lessons during junior high and high school.
- Passed piano proficiency test in order to graduate with music degree from Brigham Young University-Idaho.
- Member of MTNA and UMTA and am a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music in Piano.